Sonntag, 26. Oktober 2014

Day 11 - Tizitas birthday (Tizita)

This Wednesday was very exciting for me because it was my birthday!

As I woke up Tania was waiting for me and congratulated me. Then I got ready  and went downstairs where I got a selfmade birthday card from my host sister Kendra which I was really happy about.
After having some waffles for breafast my host mother Fiona drove us: Tania,Kendra and me to school.
When Tania and me arrived at school I got many birthday wishes from the group. At school we only had to attend one class which was biology and after that we made our way to go to the big Mall of America.
We had to take the train to get to the mall (it took us about 45 minutes) and a little walk when we finally arrived. The mall is huge. It not only has hundreds of stores but also a couple of amusement parks and places (nickeloden universe, sea life, lego world etc.). 
So firstly Selima,Tania, Vero and me went to a coffeshop where I could call my family and text my friends who also wished me a happy birthday. Then we spend a couple of hours in many stores and got a lot of stuff. At around 3pm the whole 'german' group sang the birthay song for me and I got a little surprise, too.
We stayed in the mall until about 5:30pm and then headed back home.

Back home my host family again sang for me, gave me a birthday card and we together enjoyed the last hours of my birthday.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen