Sonntag, 5. Oktober 2014

Day 9 - First day in our host family (Nastia)


It's the first whole day with our host families and first day without our group! The whole week I didn't get enough sleep, so I stayed in bed for quite a long time, since it was the first time I could sleep well. I woke up in the late morning and had a great breakfast. 
After breakfast we talked about the plans we had for the day and since it was colder than expected in Minneapolis and I didn't have a coat we were getting ready for the Mall of America, the biggest mall I have ever seen. It was so impressive! They had an amusement park in the middle of all these stores. I was speechless because you would never think that you could find a roller coaster in a mall. So after trying to process this we went to many stores and I was scared I couldn't find myself a jacket and I have to freeze but finally after over 2,5 hours I found one and we could leave satisfied.  
After we arrived home we made some brownies, had dinner and played a board game which was really fun. I was texting with some other "Germans" and they told me that their day was good as well. After only one day I got my host family to know me better and I got to know them better. It was an exiting but also exhausting day. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen